Due to the continuing development and growth of our distribution operation, we are looking for a Warehouse Second Line Manager to join the team based at our head office in Enderby. This role will be working Sunday - Thursday, 10pm - 6am.
This exciting role requires a forward-thinking individual who is able to work as part of a team. Reporting to the First Line Shift Manager you will work as part of management to ensure all standard operating processes are followed and all relevant paperwork is completed.
A collaborative team worker, you will work closely with fellow colleagues across the business. You will need to have the ability to influence and drive results through teamwork and passion.
Key responsibilities will include
- Managing of incoming deliveries
- Goods Out
- Ensuring all pick procedures are followed
- Hygiene Management
- Training of new staff
- Office Management
- Support the office with batch/shade requests
- Liasing with departments to ensure customer satisfaction on deliveries
- General Health and Safety Management
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Desire to continuously improve working practices
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Communication skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please note we are receiving a lot of applications at present but we aim to come back to you as soon as possible.
A career with Topps Tiles
There's plenty about Topps Tiles that might surprise you. Like the fact that you don't need to be a DIY or tile expert to work in one of our stores or Head Office.