For decades Parkside has been a trusted tile source to the UK contract market. We help designers, architects and contractors specify contemporary porcelain, ceramic and natural stone tiles for every type of project – from restaurants and hotels to civic buildings and high-end homes.
For us, it’s all about providing intuitive service; our architectural consultants have the experience and expertise to understand what our clients want and how to achieve it. We know that healthy businesses are founded on relationships.
With the scale of Topps Tiles Group behind us – a market-leading plc and one of the world’s leading tile specialists – Parkside’s access, buying power and logistical capability mean that we can do things our competitors can’t.
The Parkside philosophy is that each new brief deserves a thoughtful, bespoke response; every client is unique and every job is different. Our product range speaks for itself but we never forget that good service begins and ends with people.
We are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join our Parkside team with strong organisational skills who is confident supporting a Sales team and able to use their own initiative to ensure a great customer experience.
- Liaising with customers by phone and email and processing online and telephone orders
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Organising collections and arranging transport from the factories
- Pricing and arranging deliveries to site within set time frames
- Sending out samples and pro-forma’s as requested
- Provide general office support for the grove park Parkside office including answering phones, filing and product library organisation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in order processing preferred but not essential as training is provided
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Confident with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Excellent communicator with the team and clients
- Very organised
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
A career with Topps Tiles
There's plenty about Topps Tiles that might surprise you. Like the fact that you don't need to be a DIY or tile expert to work in one of our stores or Head Office.