There’s plenty about Topps Tiles that might surprise you. Like the scale of our Head Office in Leicester. We have Finance, Marketing, Buying, Central Operations, HR, Property, Customer Service and IT all under one roof. Tight-knit teams of talented people working together and working hard to get things done and drive results. But then, would you expect anything less from an ambitious, dynamic, market-leading, multi-million pound retail business?
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an IT Service Analyst to join our IT Service Desk Team at Topps Tiles based at our Head Office in Grove Park, Leicester.
Reporting to the IT Service Manager, you will utilise your IT skills to deliver world class service to internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic, hardworking 10 person team to support the company’s IT services.
Other responsibilities include:
- Accountable for managing and resolving reported IT incidents & requests
- Responsible for the administration of IT tickets including logging, updating & resolving
- Fulfil stores and support office colleagues IT requirements
- Establish root cause analysis for recurring or major incidents and highlight to the relevant teams in order for corrective action to be taken to avoid reoccurrences and endemic issues
- Regularly interact with colleagues at all levels to resolve IT tickets
- Highly motivated and passionate about a career in IT
- Excellent planning, organisation, time keeping and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, numerate and analytical
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong working relationships
- Proven track record of managing a highly varied workload
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Experience of working within a busy IT environment
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft products
- Experience of working to SLAs and KPIs
What we’ll do for you
In a culture where hard work is recognised and great results are rewarded, you can look forward to a company bonus that will give you a share of our success (Up to 20% of your base salary).
Then there’s a generous staff discount, a Share Save scheme, pension and life assurance, a holiday allowance that increases with length of service and a wide range of other benefits. Plus flexible working, free on-site parking, generous discounts on products and services and more. A lot more. We’re committed to promoting talent from within too, which means you’ll be well-supported to build a rewarding career with an individual development plan and lots of training on offer.
A career with Topps Tiles
There's plenty about Topps Tiles that might surprise you. Like the fact that you don't need to be a DIY or tile expert to work in one of our stores or Head Office.