Parkside, part of the Topps Tiles group, is a contemporary porcelain, ceramic and natural stone tile specification company with over 500 designs on offer, and many exclusives, from some of the world’s most dynamic manufacturers. Whether for commercial, hospitality or high-end residential projects, Parkside’s knowledgeable team of architectural consultants are able to help specify the right products to match any design brief. Offering the latest technological innovations and tile trends, Parkside provides an unrivalled bespoke service including waterjet cutting, porcelain worktop fabrication and digital printing on to tiles.With a showroom in Chelsea and more to follow, the company has over 50 years combined experience in assisting the architecture and design community to create original and inventive interior projects.
Parkside are currently looking for a Central Support Manager to lead the central support teams including Sales Support, Web Support and Admin. You will be required to provide effective and quality sales support for the sales and design directors and their teams as well as deliver effective and timely administration and back office support.
Customer / Strategy / Plan
- Support commercial sales project progress and delivery of communications
- Delivery efficient and professional response to client requests and sample communications
- Effectively work with stock and finance teams in Group to meet strategic targets
- Lead a growing team of sales support advisors and samples coordination
- Lead the central admin team
- Work with other managers across the Topps group (logistics, transport, stock, finance, buying, product admin, IT, HR, etc.) to deliver effective inter group working
Financial / Commercials
- Support the high growth ambitions
- Deliver effective cost management in the central team
- Deliver cost optimisation on projects by working with group on delivery optimisation
- Drive efficiency in costs and inter company charges, driving simplification in process
Risk and process
- Ability to work at all levels
- Team leader and cross functionally a team player
- New role and fast growth ambitions requires positive thinker and motivator for the team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- General business skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) to an good standard
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- High level of professionalism and discretion
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Strong influencing skills
- Ambitious and able to deal with set backs
- Positive attitude
- Drives trust and engagement
A good knowledge of Topps and Tiles would be advantageous!
A career with Topps Tiles
There's plenty about Topps Tiles that might surprise you. Like the fact that you don't need to be a DIY or tile expert to work in one of our stores or Head Office.