Parkside is a contemporary porcelain, ceramic and natural stone tile specification company with over 500 designs on offer, and many exclusives, from some of the world’s most dynamic manufacturers. Whether for commercial, hospitality or high-end residential projects, Parkside’s knowledgeable team of architectural consultants are able to help specify the right products to match any design brief. Offering the latest technological innovations and tile trends, Parkside provides an unrivalled bespoke service including waterjet cutting, porcelain worktop fabrication and digital printing on to tiles. With a showroom in Enderby, Chelsea and Clerkenwell, the company has over 50 years combined experience in assisting the architecture and design community to create original and inventive interior projects.
Architectural Sales Manager role is a field based opportunity, specifically covering Northern England/Scotland for Parkside.
You will be responsible for developing strong relationships across the tile specification market with Architects, designers and contractors leading to Parkside winning tile specifications.
You will be working in the residential, construction, retail, leisure and hospitality sectors representing Parkside in the commercial tile market. Parkside Ceramics Ltd. is part of Topps Tiles PLC, the UK's leading tile company with over 370 stores across the UK and over 1/3 of the domestic (non-commercial) market.
Working within one of the Sales Director's Teams, using the new Leicester Hub as 'base' and building the Parkside service proposition in the commercial/ architectural sector of the tile specifications market.
You will own and develop client relationships and build profitable sales through all sectors of the Parkside Product mix including tiles, natural stone, grouts, trims & materials.
- Support Commercial Contract sales and profit growth ambitions for Parkside
- Drive brand impact and awareness with existing and potential clients; service, communications, showroom activity, events
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business opportunities in the tile specification sector
- Manage to Gross Margin expectations and deliver to Sales Budgets
- Deliver unbeatable service and support for clients
- Drive perceptions of Parkside as the UK's leading contract tile sales company
- Build strong relationships with clients (Architects, Designers, Contractors, Tiling Contractors)
- Deliver expert technical support
- Work as a team player across the tile specification sector
- Optimise Gross Profit on sales Qualifications and Skills
- Commercial Sales experience essential, ideal in selling specification tiles
- Leading one of the key sales sectors for the Parkside contract sales organisation
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills internally and externally in building effective working relationships
- Lead your own sales relationships and potentially manage a sales manager or team of sales managers
- Creating sustainable and ethical business relationships built on trust
- Working with the wider commercial and Topps organisation
£competitive salary plus car/car allowance and commission scheme
- contract or specifications sales management
- Commercial Sales Negotiations
Location: Role is field based, with Head Office in Leicester, driving license required.
A career with Topps Tiles
There's plenty about Topps Tiles that might surprise you. Like the fact that you don't need to be a DIY or tile expert to work in one of our stores or Head Office.